miércoles, 27 de abril de 2011

"you know i'm no good" Amy Winehouse

I really don’t remember when I heard this song for the first time, maybe two years or something like that, when I heard another song of the same disc and I decided to download the full disc called “back to black”. This song I picked because the mix of the instruments and his rhythm was very unique, starting for the intro and the phenomenal voice of the singer, Amy Winehouse. I don’t feel much represented with the letter, this choice is more related with the soul and jazz sound, even rock. Those stiles are mix and complements in the music of the singer and creates an atmosphere that make you feel into it.

I think that this singer can really express the situation and his feelings through the music. And an important fact it’s that his music is supported by his voice, wish has a unique tone, identifiable in anywhere. Also his way to dress and his attitude on the stage complete the show.

In this post I only centered in his work, because outside of the stage his attitude has been very discussed. Related with drugs and public scandals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFhOH2KP-Sw

1 comentario:

  1. She's a good singer, she has a very beautiful voice, too bad she has problems with drugs and alcohol

    ResponderEliminar