miércoles, 13 de abril de 2011

The Notebook

I have a few favourite technology pieces, like the mp3 player, celphone, pendrive, and notebook. But I think that the notebook win the prize of the best technology piece. The reason it´s simple, we spend a lot of time in the university and we have to be the most efficient person that we can. So the time is precious in the career and if there is some time to work there is the notebook to give us a hand.

I bought it in a commercial house near to my home, in the temple of consumerism, the mall, for a considered price. It’s all ready past a year since I got it and I’m not very convinced of his quality, maybe I could search for more alternatives before a bought it. Anyway, this piece, until now, it’s working ok. And it’s a very useful tool, not only to work for the university, I also use it to watch the news, view some films, series and football matches, chat, etc. And you can carry on to any place.

Since this piece was invented, it’s become very more productive our stage in the university, because you can start to work in any place that have a plug to connect. So if this tool doesn´t exist I think that we will have less time to do something else.

3 comentarios: