jueves, 21 de abril de 2011

Nicole's Correction post

My husband: The Ipod

I have always been a music lover, since I was a child I've been collecting cassettes, vinyls and CDs, every time i (NA) ( I ) had some money i (NA) used to go immediately to the music shop and buy discs or whatever I could find related to the music i (NA) liked.

When I was a teenager my grandmother gave me my first Sony Walkman CD player P , and since then, I couldn't stop carrying my CDs in a huge case everywhere. What a task! The fact is that i actually never really cared much about it, i had my music wherever and whenever i wanted but the only thing i hated about it was that i never had enough room to put all of my music, so at the beginning of every week i used to choose the CDs i wanted to play from Monday to Sunday...

When the Mp3 trend started i hated it, the music quality was the worst ever! i was so used to my CD player that i never bought an mp3 until one day i heard about the Ipods and the mp4 new stuff... 30 GB of music in a tiny little thing? Unbelievable!! So
P when I went to the USA i tried one of them and it sounded great, not like the old mp3s! I bought one immediately and since then i (ʎ) ( had ) never stopped listening to my music,P ( . )all of my music, videos and pictures in one! I've been using Ipods since 2005 and i absolutely love it, I consider myself an addicted to ipods. Now i own an Ipod Touch, but it's the same...i couldn't go back to the old days and carry my music in a huge case, there's no way I’m doing that! The only thing that hasn't really changed is that i still buying music in shops because of the sound quality, which for me is really important.

I love my ipod, I couldn’t live without it!

That’s it, my most beloved piece of technology!

See you guys!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario